Thursday, June 6, 2013

1 Million Pillowcases Challenge

Two weeks ago we went on vacation and traveled all the way around Lake Michigan, spending a few days in Wisconsin, a couple days near Mackinaw, Michigan and then visiting my family.  When we visit my family, we almost always work on a project of some sort.  This time, my mom said that she wanted to use some of her fabric so I suggested pillowcases.  We made 22 pillow cases while we were there and they were donated to the 1 Million Pillowcases Challenge.  Nearly 500,000 pillowcases have been donated so far this year and then given to local charities.

Here is a link to the website:

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/index.html


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Jenee! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer my question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)