Thursday, March 18, 2010

Florida Flea Market Finds

We spent one day of our trip at the Webster Flea Market. It was definitely in the back roads of Florida. I know that because the Garmin had us go down a dirt road on the way home. It was huge (one of the largest in the nation) and I don't think we saw it all. We set out to find the antiques and had some great success. We got these Pyrex and Fire King dishes. I bought some past issues of craft magazines. And, the highlight of my day was this beautiful handmade crocheted dress. The woman who was selling them was so nice. I told her I would love to make one and she tried to remember the pattern for me. She wrote down some of it, and said she would email me with the rest. I am looking forward to hearing from her. She said it is an old pattern and she makes them from memory now.

No comments: